Skip to main content

Have A Wonderful Festive Season!

Hello! I hope you are doing well . I don’t have a lot to say but I came here to wish you and your families a wonderful and happy festive season. I wish you and your families all the best for this holiday season. May God protect you from all evil and keep you safe and sound. Enjoy this time. We have been through a lot so let us rejoice and be overjoyed. May we never take this moment for GRANTED, but may our hearts be filled with GRATITUDE for we have conquered battles we never thought we would conquer. Have a GREAT TIME, be THANKFUL to GOD and stay Hopeful. I LOVE YOU!❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bidding Farewell To 2017

As for me and my family 2017 has been nothing but a very unpleasant and sorrowful year. We started the year on a high note hoping for only the best things life could possibly throw at us. Resolutions amongst us or rather to some of us were made. I had high hopes in finding a job and making life at home more easier to live. I was hoping for any kind of job even though I have a qualification but I was more that ready to settle with whatever comes up. I guess we do not always get what we want. Mistakes were made and lessons were learnt from them. To highlight a few of them: Not everyone who is in your life is happy about some of the good things happening in your life. Some will pretend to be all sorry and feeling pity for you only to find that their hearts are at happiness and are dancing to the tune of your sorrows. Only a few will admit if they do/did you wrong and ask for forgiveness. Keep those you will need them and would possibly make a great team with them in future, the rest

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you all. May the year 2022 bring blessings and may this be the year you fulfil your dreams and aspirations. May everything you wish for this year become a success. I believe 2022 is the year of POSITIVITY. This is the year where we are claiming back whatever we lost in the past two years. We are reconstructing our lives and bringing our dreams to life. We are all about pushing on no matter how many times we may fail because giving up is not an Option.  The year of fulfilment, be it dreams, goals, aspirations and so forth. This is the year where we are more focused on the betterment of our lives and of those we love.  May you all have a blessed year.  Happy New Year! 🎊🎆🎇